Will the words “Kim Wright Photography” be imbedded in the picture I purchase like it is on the website?
No, watermarks appearing on the photos in this website are for copyright protection purposes only. They will not appear on prints that you order.
How do I purchase prints?
Ordering traditional photographic prints suitable for framing is done through the gallery pages. Simply visit the gallery of your choice, select a photo with either a matte or glossy finish and click on the arrow below the filmstrip to “go forward” with your order!
Note: If using mobile devices such as tablets or phones, a small black box with an ^ will appear at the bottom of your screen. Tap it to open the shopping cart menu.
Can your photographs be printed on other mediums like Canvas or Flush Mounted?
Yes! Ordering Canvas or Flush Mount prints is done by contacting me at email@example.com. Please indicate the gallery name and print you are interested in. For example, “Water Gallery”, Print Number 4. (Note prints are numbered based on the order in which they appear in the gallery). I will then email you a list of available sizes and pricing and personally work with you on your selection.
The image below is printed on canvas that is sealed and stretched over wood bars.
The image below is mounted on Masonite and is sealed with a matte laminate. It includes 3/4″ framing with beveled edges. Durable, easy to clean and UV protected.
Do I need a PayPal Account to purchase prints?
Although all orders are processed securely through PayPal, you do not need a PayPal account to place an order. PayPal is a safe and secure site that accepts all major credit and debit cards. Your data is protected and never seen by Kim Wright Photography nor does PayPal retain your credit card information once your transaction has processed (unless of course you already have a PayPal account). PayPal protects your financial information with industry-leading and fraud prevention systems. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for your transaction.
- We currently ship to the United States only.
- Most orders are shipped within 7-10 business days. You will be notified via email when your order ships.
- Please note that during the months of November and December shipping times may increase due to holiday mail volume.
- Orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service Priority Mail which includes tracking and up to $50 of insurance.
- Please note that once an order is received by the USPS, it becomes their responsibility to ensure it’s safe and on-time arrival.
All prices are shown in US Dollars. Pricing may be subject to change on occasion due to production cost increases.
Please contact me before placing your order if you have any questions or concerns. Since these are custom orders, it is important to note that ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Youd like to order a print size not currently offered on the website?
- Youd like to have a color print converted to black and white or sepia?
Contact me and we can work together on finding the right print size or color variation for the photo that you are interested in! I will email you proofs to ensure your satisfaction before you purchase a print.